Anthem of the Seas - Grand Suite - 12246.

DoctorRN

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help. We are cruising on Anthem in a fortnight in G/S 12246. When I booked the cruise, the deck plan seemed to suggest that this room had a slightly larger balcony, which would be useful as we have a 2 1/2 year old. However, I have heard a rumour that there is a partition to the balcony, as they were originally going to be balcony cabins. I have searched the forum but cannot find a definitive answer. I know that the room on the opposite side of the ship definitely has a partition.

Is anyone able to help with this and give me an answer?

Many thanks

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help. We are cruising on Anthem in a fortnight in G/S 12246. When I booked the cruise, the deck plan seemed to suggest that this room had a slightly larger balcony, which would be useful as we have a 2 1/2 year old. However, I have heard a rumour that there is a partition to the balcony, as they were originally going to be balcony cabins. I have searched the forum but cannot find a definitive answer. I know that the room on the opposite side of the ship definitely has a partition.

Many thanks

According to this thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2202322&highlight=12246

There is no divider in 12246. Enjoy your cruise

Hi,

Many thanks

Hi,

Got of the Anthem this morning and we were in 12246 for the past 13 nights. Great cabin. The balcony is twice the depth of the GS next door and there is NO partition on the balcony. Wonderful space.

Steven :)