H10 Urquinaona Plaza Hotel in Barcelona - Comments/opinions needed

JimAOk1945

Our TA booked my wife and I into this hotel for a two night pre-cruise stay next September. I understand it is an older building recently renovated within the last couple of years. I've researched Tripadvisor and YouTube already, but would appreciate comments from CC travelers.

The information I found here on CC appears outdated and date prior to the renovations which appear to have been completed last summer. I welcome feedback from those of you who have stayed at this hotel within the last year.

Your opinions on the comfort, service, food, and location to nearby restaurants and attractions (Las Ramblas, etc.) are welcome.

Edited by JimAOk1945

I'm sorry, but I don't see the point of opening a thread for every single hotel in a city with hundreds of hotels.

I quite agree. That's not my intention. Since other CC members post a variety of questions about hotels, I was hoping to get some opinions/comments to see whether my TA made a good choice.

Edited by JimAOk1945

Although I have no problem with people asking questions about a particular hotel they are considering, I don't see the point when the hotel is already booked.

There was another thread recently about flight times and after several people had gone to the trouble of giving their opinions and advice we were told the OP has booked the flight and could not change it. Why bother to ask when the deed is done :confused:

Rant over :)

Although I have no problem with people asking questions about a particular hotel they are considering, I don't see the point when the hotel is already booked.

There was another thread recently about flight times and after several people had gone to the trouble of giving their opinions and advice we were told the OP has booked the flight and could not change it. Why bother to ask when the deed is done :confused:

Rant over :)

In the past, I have been very pleased with the helpful advice received from the polite replies of the Cruise Critic community at large. Since I still have time to rebook to another hotel, I thought I would do some further research here on CC.

Have you stayed at this hotel? If not, what bother to post a reply that is neither helpful not polite?

Rant over! :p