Sergio Rodriguez, toursrus2008@yahoo.com Bad Experience!

Work to travel

Beware cruisers looking for independent tours in Montevideo, Uruguay

Just needed to inform people that I had a very negative experience with Sergio Rodriquez, toursrus2008@yahoo.com, in Montevideo, Uruguay for a city tour and winery visit.

He was very responsive with e-mails so thought he was going to be great. Unfortunately he was TOTALLY! unprofessional on the tour. At our first stop at a market (about 10:00 AM) he told us to enjoy the market and that he was going to get an alcoholic drink at the local bar in the market! He laughed and said he was not driving, as there was indeed a driver. Sergio proceeded to smoke a marijuana joint at one of the parks at which we stopped then stopped at a local convenience store and picked up several beers to drink while we continued the tour!

The arrangement at the winery were not recognized by the management and he made a large scene so they accommodated our group to get him to quite down. Very, very embarrassing! He then proceeded to sit down with us at the wine tasting and smoked cigarettes and drank wine which he made the establishment provide for him. Ruined the moment to say the least!

Fortunately there were just four of us that had signed up for this tour and the other couple were very gracious. We did get to see the sights and were at a beautiful spot for the wine tasting but Sergios's presence ruined the experience. I felt just terrible as I had initiated this trip on the Golden Princess roll call.

I wanted to be sure to warn other cruisers NOT to go with Sergio Rodriquez on any tours!

Thanks,

Work to Travel

• 1 month later...