Breakaway Wedding Pictures

This video is from the day before our wedding when we went to the World Trade Center Memorial. Most of our guests stayed right across the street at the Millenium Hilton.

This was the first time our Uncle Ralph, a retired Philadelphia Battalion Chief, was at the site to pay his respects to the 343 firefighters who lost their lives.

I worked for Morgan Stanley on the 74th floor of the South Tower and was in the building that morning.

[YOUTUBE]FUcHCXdQ7iM[/YOUTUBE]

• 2 weeks later...
I am sorry, but we made a correction to the Memorial video. Here is the updated link...

[YOUTUBE]CQ7ZMqktO70[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you for sharing this experience with us.

As a New Yorker it's hard, but for those who experienced it first hand....well no words. Only prayers.

• 3 months later...

congrats!!! Loved your review and photos, seeing how amazing it all came together sold me on Norwegian, as we love cruising Norwegian but I was leaning toward carnival bc of pricing for everyone else but after your pics and reviews no way!!! Can you explain to me the process of booking..we have dates and itinerary in mind..so did you call wedding department first to make sure dates were available...and money wise what do you have to pay for up front to hold the date..the ceremony fee and cruise deposit?

Thanks in advance!!