Now to wait....

amberc1991

I submitted all of my paperwork yesterday. My Planner called me this morning, and for sure I am booked in the night club for my reception and the showtime theater for my wedding. Im excited :) Now I know what to expect and I have to decide how we will all walk down the isle. She said two weeks before she is going to call me and finalize anything and at that time let her know if anyone is going that I didn't already add or if someone isn't going that is already on the list. I have nearly everything ready, I still don't know what the heck Im going to do with my hair but I know how I want my nails lol. My daughter and niece are going to be my flower girls, my daughter will be 25 months and my niece 17 months. So They probably won't be perfect and they probably will play on the steps but thats ok. I wish someone was still active in this thread that got married on the magic. I have loads of questions about embarkation for them.

my daughter is getting married in 2 1/2 weeks on the dream and still hasn't heard anything from them. I paid for the ice sculpture and cake to upgrade but they wouldn't send me a receipt. even the bonvoyage dept does that. Hope she has a spot lol

we call the wedding department a lot to see if they have any cancelation for the celebrate big package. we were told to call weekly so that is what we have been doing. maybe they are just sick of us:eek: