Advice on Conquest Room 2462

jenne252

Hello all!

I was hoping that someone who has stayed in the Conquest 2462, or in this room on any of the very similar ships, can help me out.

Our first cruise, I booked 2470 on Valor and it was a really nice room...albeit quite noisy on port mornings. However, it was spacious, had two windows, etc.

When I booked again this time, I saw that 2462 was available and it also looked oversize, although sorta weird in dimension, so I booked it.

I cannot seem to find any good pictures, or descriptions of this room, except for one on the Triumph, that is fairly negative. Basically saying that the view was horrible etc. On the Valor, I stood in our two windows every morning the second the noise woke me up and watched as we pulled into port. The space allowed me to do this w/o waking my fiancé into by putting him in direct sunlight.

Does anyone have any advice as far as this room goes and whether it's layout was a pain vs Regular OV room?

Anyone have any idea how I can go about seeing if 2470 opens up (besides the obvious daily checking) without a PVP?

I'd upgrade to a balcony... but its $650 and this is our honeymoon, wedding is in 6 mos so it needs to be kept somewhat economical..

We will be in 2465 the other side of the ship next week. There is a video of this room if you just use the forum search for Conquest room 2465.

I'll watch for pics if you will be posting! I have the hardest time searching on the desktop or tapatalk app. In tapatalk it says "no content found" and then on the desktop I can see some past posts but if I click them, I get an error message. Wierdddd :confused:

I'll watch for pics if you will be posting! I have the hardest time searching on the desktop or tapatalk app. In tapatalk it says "no content found" and then on the desktop I can see some past posts but if I click them, I get an error message. Wierdddd :confused:

This is the post sandij is referring to :)

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1982794&highlight=conquest+2465