Wheelchair adapted cabin Majesty

I am looking at the options of family holiday for September 2015, l know l can't book yet however if we do decide to pick the cruise option I want to be ready as I will need 3 double cabins, 1 single and 1 wheelchair adapted. The question I have which I hope someone can help with is how exactly do I book one. Would I have to pay £42 to book cabin of choice although I can only see 4 wheelchair adapted cabins so not much of a choice and doesn't seem fair that this would be the only way to book. I would prefer to book online so that I could pass on the reference number to everyone and they could look at excursions etc themselves.

Altonia, although we book through an independent TA we can still view and book excursions online as we still have a booking reference no.

hi sheila49, just seen your reply to Altonias thread and wondered which TA you booked through, we booked through Co-op travel in whitehaven (thomas cook now) and cant seem to get on to a site to book excursions, any help would be appreciated .

Paul

Hi wiganwarrior, we used a local TA (Ramsay Travel) but the reference number is on the Thomson's booking confirmation. Haven't actually tried to use it this year yet but did last year. You need to go into Shore Excursions on the Thomson website.