Thenford Grey or Clay Villa

MTdreaming

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not impressed, booked what we thought was a private tour, ended up on a bus with 20+ people! man was quite rude when I complained. His commentary was very poor, my husband has his own tour company and knows what is good and what is not. We ended up getting off at the first stop, did not pay and got a local taxi driver to give us an island tour cheaper. Friend on he cruise used Royston and raved about it.

• 3 weeks later...
Not impressed, booked what we thought was a private tour, ended up on a bus with 20+ people! man was quite rude when I complained. His commentary was very poor, my husband has his own tour company and knows what is good and what is not. We ended up getting off at the first stop, did not pay and got a local taxi driver to give us an island tour cheaper. Friend on he cruise used Royston and raved about it.

We did not see your reply until after our trip. Thanks for you input none the less. We expected it to be a group tour as mentioned on their website. There were about 17 of us.. the van was clean and comfortable and we found Mr Grey to be most informative with a wonderful dry wit. We thoroughly enjoyed our day and would recommend him based on our experience. Sorry yours was not what you had expected.