Dawn - Dec 14th

Rebec31

I haven't been on the Dawn, but this may help:

• Check the Freestyle Daily to see if there is a Solo's gathering in the evening. That's a good way to find some dinner companions if you are looking for some.
  • You can show up solo at the MDR or anyplace else. If you let them know you'd like to share a table, they'll seat you with others who are also willing to share.
  • One of the MDRs is open for lunch on embarkation day. It's much quieter than the buffet.

• 2 weeks later...

I've never sailed on the Dawn but I have sailed NCL solo. I would definitely look for any solo gatherings and also be sure to join your roll call! Make sure people know you're solo; I'll be you'll get some invitations for dinner and to join shore excursions. Make sure to go to your meet and greet to. I met some very nice people and had lunch with a group after my meet and greet.

Go on as many shore excursions as you can afford, either with NCL or through other companies. You're sure to meet people that way and maybe find someone to have dinner with.

The buffet is friendly for solos of course, but don't be afraid to try the specialty restaurants. I had no trouble getting a table for one and just brought a book to enjoy.

Enjoy your cruise!