Amazing Secret River weight limit?

msmile

We are wanting to do the Amazing Secret River, I just want to make sure there is no weight limit. We will be booking through Carnival and they do not show a weight limit but when I went online the website had a weight limit of 250. Does anyone know if there is a weight limit? We are active enough to do the tour so that isn't a problem.

Hello,

I have not been on this tour, but since I am visiting Cozumel soon I have been doing lots of reading on it. I think there are some small areas to squeeze through as far as the caves go and that is why there is a weight limit? Also it is a pretty active tour so that may be why as well. Can anyone confirm?

I'm having the same issue where I am right at the weight limit and wondered what it was for since I know I'll be fine for it physically. The 250 weight limit is in the carnival description. I saw somewhere on the Company's website that it's due to the wetsuit sizes - they carry up to xxl, but said you can wear your tshirt and shorts under the life jacket or bring your own wetsuit. Might be worth calling to confirm. Rio Secreto is the Company it's through.

I also read a review somewhere that said some spaces you have to navigate through are tight like there's one area you have to squat and walk under.

Edited by jesskuhmarie

I contacted the company. He said the weight limit is for the wet suit and the wet suit is not mandatory. For those of you who have gone, is there any tight spaces we should worry about? I know I can physically do the tour I'm just worried about getting stuck, or having to turn around because we can't fit :)