Best Price guarantee - HELP!

dbali

So we booked a cruise for next year under the "like, love, adore" promo. The price of the cruise has gone down and I want the lower price but keep the "like, love, adore" promo. TA says "no". Is that right?

TA says I can have the lower price but will lose the "like, love, adore" promo, yet, that is not how I read the best price guarantee from AZ. Here is the link:

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/best-price-guarantee

Am I reading this wrong? She called AZ and claims that the rep said the best price guarantee is only good for 48 hours AFTER you book the cruise. I would have to rebook the cruise with a $50pp change fee to get the lower price and get the current promo.

As I read the best price guarantee it says that I can get the new price OR new promo. Looks like I will have to spend some time figuring out which is actually better since AZ jacked up the price of the cruise so much before the like, love, adore promo.

When you use a cruise price comparison website, they only show the cabin price -- not the package of perks. You always have to give up your old perks to get the new deal, which comes with whatever the new perks happen to be. So sometimes a "better" price is not a "better" deal.