Holiday Inn at the Beach

renned

Hi there, We're booked to stay at the Holiday Inn on the Beach at Galvaston at the end of September. Has anyone stayed there? Wondering what it was like. Thanks for all your help!

We stayed there twice in the off season. Nice clean place, but nothing extra, plus it is close to everything. We chose it because of the free parking and the shuttle service. Rodney will take good care of you on the shuttle. Price isn't bad in off season but couldn't justify it during peak season. But I'm tight.:rolleyes:

Thanks Clackey for telling me about the place. We're going with a group of about 50 people and we got a very good price to stay there. I'm tight too! I will tell Rodney you spoke highly of him! I'm allergic to shelll fish so alas I can't eat shrimp. Again thanks! :)

Thanks Clackey for telling me about the place. We're going with a group of about 50 people and we got a very good price to stay there. I'm tight too! I will tell Rodney you spoke highly of him! I'm allergic to shelll fish so alas I can't eat shrimp. Again thanks! :)

How about a :D steak? My favorite on Carnival is Chateau Briande, but Prime Rib will do.;)

Archived