Liberty of the Seas Panoramic Ocean View rooms

We had 1816 on liberty and loved it. I'm not sure about the sq footage but it seemed alot larger than our ocean view room we had on freedom. There was a ton of storage and the views were just amazing! I also liked the fact that you went down the stairs and the solarium was right there.

Only thing we didn't like was it was a slow walk along the promenade to get to dinner. We didn't use the pool deck because of the wind (my lady's hair has to be on point)

Is it hard to keep those rooms cool? I wondered if they would be hot with all of those windows.

by the window itself it was a little warm but we ended up getting too cold from the AC and ended up turning it up a bit.

I loved being higher up on the ship. You did feel a little more rocking and it made me sleep like a baby.

• 1 month later...
We had 1816 on liberty and loved it. I'm not sure about the sq footage but it seemed alot larger than our ocean view room we had on freedom. There was a ton of storage and the views were just amazing! I also liked the fact that you went down the stairs and the solarium was right there.

Only thing we didn't like was it was a slow walk along the promenade to get to dinner. We didn't use the pool deck because of the wind (my lady's hair has to be on point)

Do you have pics of this room? We're booked for June 25th in it!

Yes there are non-family P1 and P2 panoramic OV cabins.

Here are shots of P1 large panoramic OV cabin 1864 on Navigator.

attachment.php?attachmentid=388385&d=1466532334

attachment.php?attachmentid=388386&d=1466532334

Thank you for the photos of the P1 cabin. I have that booked on the June 25th sailing of the Liberty and have found there are not many photos out there of this cabin. I have been wanting to get a photo of the closet, as I heard they are small.

Looks like we're on the same cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums