Snorkeling?

BIG_Steve

I've never been snorkeling in St. Martin - hoping to go in February. If you end up doing Nassau though, I'd definitely recommend Blue Hole Watersports. I went with them a couple years ago. They leave from the beach at the Hilton, so your wife could potentially plan a beach day there while you are out for the couple hour snorkel or go on the boat as a boat ride (my mom injured herself prior to our vacation, so she stayed on the boat while I snorkeled). The snorkeling with Blue Hole watersports was fantastic - they found places with very little current - nice coral/sea fans and the second site was a shallow ship with tons and tons of schools of fish. Definitely the best snorkeling I've done except Belize.

Thanks. I prefer Sint Maarten to Nassau, so maybe it would be better to snorkel in Nassau. Wife usually comes along for the ride.

I've never been snorkeling in St. Martin - hoping to go in February. If you end up doing Nassau though, I'd definitely recommend Blue Hole Watersports. I went with them a couple years ago. They leave from the beach at the Hilton, so your wife could potentially plan a beach day there while you are out for the couple hour snorkel or go on the boat as a boat ride (my mom injured herself prior to our vacation, so she stayed on the boat while I snorkeled). The snorkeling with Blue Hole watersports was fantastic - they found places with very little current - nice coral/sea fans and the second site was a shallow ship with tons and tons of schools of fish. Definitely the best snorkeling I've done except Belize.