Pre cruise hotel for 5 in San Juan

twingles3

The town of San Juan is very interesting but I doubt it will excite your kids for 5 nights. There are many resorts in Puerto Rico that would be more fun for you as a family. This resort is a favorite http://www.laconcharesort.com/default-en.html

I stayed there last August but with only 2 of my kids. We are doing 3 nights pre cruise. My college son will be with us this cruise. You can't book for 5 online, do you know if you can if you call directly?

Edited by twingles3

We stayed at Le Consulat in Condado. It was an easy walk to the beach, restaurants. They had a small, but decent pool. There were 6 of us, with 2 queen beds and a pull out for a reasonable price.

It was not the nicest hotel I've ever stayed in but it was convenient, inexpensive, and the front desk was extremely helpful.

http://www.ihphospitality.com/LECONSULAT/index.html

We stayed at the Hilton Garden in near the airport and had a mini suite which had a connecting door so think would work for 5. Great experience there. Handy to get from airport, walgreens across the street and nice pool area. Breakfast was included and was basic but something for everyone and reasonable quality. Beach was 5 mins walk.

• 2 months later...

We stayed this summer at the Embassy Suites. The room had two queen beds plus a queen sofa bed in the sitting area. Plenty of room for everyone. The price included breakfast and happy hour each night. They had a nice pool, the beach was a 5 minute walk and a supermarket was next store (very convenient for picking up last minute items for the cruise).