Belize Howler Monkey Jungle Sanctuary

sunset785

We are on the Carnival Magic in October with our 5 and 3 year old. We are looking for something different to do this port day other than the beach and I came across this tour for a great price. It seems like something my kids would love. Has anyone done this tour and any thoughts on it? Thanks.

We are on the Carnival Magic in October with our 5 and 3 year old. We are looking for something different to do this port day other than the beach and I came across this tour for a great price. It seems like something my kids would love. Has anyone done this tour and any thoughts on it? Thanks.

I just wrote a reply and then I realized you're talking about Belize and the excursion I was thinking of was in Honduras. "Never mind." However, just in case you might find this interesting I thought I'd share some of it anyway: There's a series stripped on Saturday morning called​ Vacation Creation. They just covered Carnival Magic cruise where the passengers took in this excursion to a monkey sanctuary in Honduras. If you search around on the internet for Vacation Creation and Carnival Magic you might be able to find a portion of that episode. (The show is basically a half-hour commercial for Carnival Cruise Lines. There have been episodes aboard Carnival aboard Holland America aboard P&O aboard Princess... I think they do put a good portion of each episode up on the internet where people can watch it since it's really just a commercial ... but it does give a pretty good view of what the cruise ship and some of the excursions offer.)

This message may have been entered using voice recognition. Please excuse any typos.