Singles for 12/16 Carnival Miracle out of NYC?

lenaj609

Hey,

Any single or solo travelers leaving out of NYC on Carnival Miracle?

New Yorker looking for fellow travel mates (men & women) before & during the cruise.

Hi Lenaj 609, I think you just joined this thread so, Welcome! I will be on the same cruise as you, travelling solo, but not single. We seem to have a great group of cruisers on this thread so you will have lots of travel mates during the cruise. I will be in the Big Apple for Sat. night prior to the cruise so if you would like to meet up that evening send me a PM.

Hi Lenaj 609, I think you just joined this thread so, Welcome! I will be on the same cruise as you, travelling solo, but not single. We seem to have a great group of cruisers on this thread so you will have lots of travel mates during the cruise. I will be in the Big Apple for Sat. night prior to the cruise so if you would like to meet up that evening send me a PM.

It seems that CC message board does not have private messages. I was thinking of a different cruise website. If you wish, you can e-mail me at

lornekay at hotmail.com

"Hi Lenaj 609, I think you just joined this thread so, Welcome! I will be on the same cruise as you, travelling solo, but not single. We seem to have a great group of cruisers on this thread so you will have lots of travel mates during the cruise. I will be in the Big Apple for Sat. night prior to the cruise"

It seems that the C.C. people moved our posts to this new location under Singles from the Roll Call thread.

Archived