Pre Hotel

Grumpy8

Any cruiser out there like a Hotel in San Juan that you don't need to take a mortgage out for. Traveling with people who need to watch their pennies. I have stayed at the Intercontinental and the Embassy Suites. Will be sailing in March on RCCL:)

Any cruiser out there like a Hotel in San Juan that you don't need to take a mortgage out for. Traveling with people who need to watch their pennies. I have stayed at the Intercontinental and the Embassy Suites. Will be sailing in March on RCCL:)

I have very good look with Hotwire booking 3 star and higher hotels , we are on the AOS April 7th I got the Raddison Ambassador for $110 per night thats taxes and fees . It was $84 a night then you add fees but 2 nights for just over $200 isnt bad in the Condado area we are right next to the Marriot Stellaris.

I have very good look with Hotwire booking 3 star and higher hotels , we are on the AOS April 7th I got the Raddison Ambassador for $110 per night thats taxes and fees . It was $84 a night then you add fees but 2 nights for just over $200 isnt bad in the Condado area we are right next to the Marriot Stellaris.

Now Condado that is a not a bad area too ..right..I know the Marroitt with fees is $312..

Has anyone out there stayed at the Raddison Ambassador?

Now Condado that is a not a bad area too ..right..I know the Marroitt with fees is $312..

Has anyone out there stayed at the Raddison Ambassador?

I saw on Travelocity the Rad Am is for $205 before fees..that $110 looks like a steel..

Archived