Bali to Fiji

Cruisedreamer1

We just booked our cabin for this unusual itinerary. The ship will be just out of dry dock. If you are thinking about a 2016 or 2017 PG cruise, now is the time to book. $250 per person deposit instead of the usual 20% of fare. $500 cabin credit plus 10% off fare.

I need a countdown clock!!! My husband and I decided after 8 PG cruises we would only come back for a different one (we have enjoyed all of their usual itineraries).

Anyone else out there planning this cruise?

We just booked our cabin for this unusual itinerary. The ship will be just out of dry dock. If you are thinking about a 2016 or 2017 PG cruise, now is the time to book. $250 per person deposit instead of the usual 20% of fare. $500 cabin credit plus 10% off fare.

I need a countdown clock!!! My husband and I decided after 8 PG cruises we would only come back for a different one (we have enjoyed all of their usual itineraries).

Anyone else out there planning this cruise?

Hi there Cruisedreamer1,

I just looked on the PG website and couldn't find this one (currently upgrading website, and fill in name etc and wait to be contacted, etc.etc).

Please would you tell me where you found these details, - sounds interesting!!!

We have been to one of these destinations with PG and would be keen to know more about the itinerary, and I like the deposit, and extras!!

Thank you.

Go to http://www.paulgauguincruises.com/special promotions and you will see this great offer for 2016 and 2017 cruises.

I have been a PG customer for years and this is the best offer they have ever offered.

I got "Page not found", Carol. Is this what you mean?

http://www.pgcruises.com/promotions/best-offer-ever

Edited by Wendy The Wanderer

Thanks for the correction. Although, I don't know why D couldn't find the website and the promotion since once I got the email while I was waiting for my TA to respond I went and found the promotion on the website.

Anyway, this is a great promo and it got us to book the cruise we wanted but didn't want to put down so big a deposit so far out.

Edited by Cruisedreamer1
spelling

Thanks for the correction. Although, I don't know why D couldn't find the website and the promotion since once I got the email while I was waiting for my TA to respond I went and found the promotion on the website.

Anyway, this is a great promo and it got us to book the cruise we wanted but didn't want to put down so big a deposit so far out.

Hello again Cruisedreamer1, - I found the details, thank you and the dates of the cruises. Sadly, the date is unlikely to work for us in June 2017, as we have previous commitments for that month. We shall look forward to the Reunion cruise end of July 2017 with much excitement.

Incidentally, the last time the ship went to dry-dock and undertook a similar voyage in about August 2014, we were aboard!

We joined the ship, (after it had been in Singapore )in Cairns, Australia for a 12 day cruise - and it then sailed to Port Moresby, (Papua New Guinea) and then on to some of the destinations on this 2017 trip you are booked on.

If you wanted to read my trip report of that particular voyage I posted it about Sept 12th 2014. Sadly, I didn't upload any photos. It was a fascinating trip and I am really pleased we went, - in fact, on reflection - we would be happy to do it again!!

Also, on the same page (7) is a

• 1 month later...

The flights to and from Bali will be a bit tricky. No non-stop flights to LA that I could find. Probably stopovers in Sydney or Hong Kong. I think Fiji Airways is the only nonstop between LA and Fiji. But...no pain, no gain. What a wonderful itinerary either way!

Due to the length of the flight to Bali, I think the cruise line will send us out a day or two prior to the cruise date departure. The flight over definitely will be an adventure!

Let's stay in touch as the days roll by and exchange ideas for excursions.

Flying through Singapore would probably be another option--Singapore Air has a great reputation. When we flew over to SE Asia, we flew Cathay Pacific, which is also a good choice, in which case you would connect in Hong Kong.

This itinerary sounds great, wish we could do it, but not in June.

Edited by Wendy The Wanderer