Junior suite question on grandeur

Dave4120

Hi Everyone...Just curious if anyone can verify that Junior Suite cabins 8001-8004 on the Grandeur are bigger than other Junior Suite cabins, not including handicapped.

I was looking at their diagram, and it seems as though these cabins at the front of the ship are much larger. At least that's how the diagram looks.

Thanks

Dave

Hi Everyone...Just curious if anyone can verify that Junior Suite cabins 8001-8004 on the Grandeur are bigger than other Junior Suite cabins, not including handicapped.

I was looking at their diagram, and it seems as though these cabins at the front of the ship are much larger. At least that's how the diagram looks.

Thanks

Dave

Those are Owner's Suites, not Junior Suites - and they are HUGE :). We stayed in GS 8514 on our last cruise, and it was awesome. I thought about booking an OS on our next cruise, but there is a lot of noise in these cabins as they are located under the WJ. There is also noise in the GS cabins from the deck above, but heard it was worse in OS. If you want a bigger cabin, bigger than JS, try the GS.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Thank-you for the update and information. Obviously I'm going color blind as I thought the OS color on the deck display was the color for the JS.

We've been in an OS twice before, and yes, they are wonderful.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thank-you for the update and information. Obviously I'm going color blind as I thought the OS color on the deck display was the color for the JS.

We've been in an OS twice before, and yes, they are wonderful.

I have noticed that on some devices those colors are very difficult to tell apart, so it may not be your eyes. :). Enjoy your cruise on Grandeur if you book. She is a beautiful ship.

Thanks very much. Right now we are booked in a JS on the Grandeur in April to the Bahama's. Got an unreal price of just over $1,200 each. Basically half of what the price currently is. So, I think for this cruise, we will keep the JS. We also get double points in the JS, and, since it's an 8-night cruise, we will get 16-ponts and that will put us right at 175 to move up to D+.

Then, off to Barcelona for a 13-night cruise as D+, 10-days after we get back from the Bahama's. Probably the first and last time we will have the opportunity to go to Europe, so we are very thankful and blessed that we can do this. Took a long, long time to save up. Can't wait.

Thanks very much. Right now we are booked in a JS on the Grandeur in April to the Bahama's. Got an unreal price of just over $1,200 each. Basically half of what the price currently is. So, I think for this cruise, we will keep the JS. We also get double points in the JS, and, since it's an 8-night cruise, we will get 16-ponts and that will put us right at 175 to move up to D+.

Then, off to Barcelona for a 13-night cruise as D+, 10-days after we get back from the Bahama's. Probably the first and last time we will have the opportunity to go to Europe, so we are very thankful and blessed that we can do this. Took a long, long time to save up. Can't wait.

That's awesome! Congrats on both cruises. We are also doing the 8 night Bahamas cruise over Thanksgiving in a GS, but we are long, long way from D+. This is only our second cruise. I have seen a few of the European cruises - they look amazing. I am sure you will have the trip of a lifetime!

Thanks so much for your kind words. Everyone on this site have been so helpful, especially for our European cruise. So much to learn when cruising to Europe. Hopefully when we return from our Europe cruise in mid May, I can write a decent review from a first timer that might help out future 1st time Europe cruisers.

Dave