Celebrity silhouette -- august 8 -- british isles

Luke916

Hey just checking to see if there is anyone else on the August 8 cruise to the British isles....we have never been before (well I have been to some of the spots before, but not on a cruise, whereas my husband will be his first time to all of these places). Love Celebrity and hope we can find some other "family" members out there coming along for the ride!

Jamey & Marc

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey there!! Looking forward to meeting other "family members" on this cruise. Maybe we could meet up for a drink if you guys are interested. We are Jamey (44) and Marc (47) from NJ in USA. Marc is a teacher and I am a bartender. This will be our 14th cruise (we became addicted after our first one back in 2003) and will be 2nd time on the Silhouette! Hope to hear back from you guys! Take care and only 37 more days!!

Sure we will meet inthe Martinibar:) and we are sure we are not the only familymembers:)

We are Bob 52 working with Dutch customs and my husband is Cor 54 and he retired last year. Also addidict to cruising:)

Greetz Bob en Cor

Sounds great! What day did u want to meet in the Martini Bar? Is that the regular bar where they have the FOD group meeting? Well either way, we look forward to meeting you two and we are now at 30 days away!! We're so looking forward to this vacation!

• 2 weeks later...

My husband and I will also be on the cruise. Bill (Bilj122) here, 34... I work in the IT field. Tim (tde1969), 45 is an attorney. We have been frequent Disney cruisers, about a dozen. This will be our 4th cruise with Celebrity and love the product.

Looking forward to the British Isles cruise.

My husband and I will also be on the cruise. Bill (Bilj122) here, 34... I work in the IT field. Tim (tde1969), 45 is an attorney. We have been frequent Disney cruisers, about a dozen. This will be our 4th cruise with Celebrity and love the product.

Looking forward to the British Isles cruise.

Hey Guys! So looking forward to meeting you! Hopefully it will be a smooth cruise with beautiful weather .... We will see you in the martini bar hopefully with Bob and Cor!