Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "A - O" > Costa Cruises

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Costa Cruises
Read hundreds of Costa Cruise Reviews from real cruisers and compare the best Costa Cruise Deals.

Go To: Costa Cruises ROLL CALL Forum

Old March 10th, 2007, 08:34 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Another roll-call for mediterranea 3/25/07

My wife and myself, our two married friends, are looking forward to ur cruise! We can't wait. This is our fifth cruise and first on Costa. We are all somewhat professionals, teacher, banker, insurance execs, in our forties. W always enjoy meeting new people. Anyone out there?

Old March 11th, 2007, 12:48 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default 03/25/07

hi, my daughter (24)) and i are on that cruise can't wait we've been on about 25 cruises this is our 4th time on costa . it's a fun line the ships are beautiful and the service has always been great . are you doing any excursions? we aren't sure checking them out. 2 more weeks lol muffala

Old March 11th, 2007, 03:09 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Excursions

We are all in our late 40's, and our kids are about the age of yours, but not coming on this trip. We checked out all the xcursions and decided against them this time, at least for now. So we will most likey will do our own thing in the ports. I am impressed that you guys have done 25 crusies! This is just our 5th, but want do many more. We do like to karaoke a bit. We are ciunting down the days!