Disney Fantasy Spa/Rainforest Room

BlancaNoir

Anyone experienced the spa on Disney Fantasy? What did you think?

I've used the spa on Carival and while enjoyable, it was very pricey and not as good as the land-based spas I go to. The spa treatments menu on Fantasy seemed ok. Nothing stood out but the prices weren't crazy compared to resort spas.

I also read somewhere on CC that the rainforest room is good. Can you only access that with a spa treatment or how does that work?

Thoughts??

Edited by BlancaNoir

The rainforest is a series of steam rooms of varying intensities and scents, specialty showers, and on the new ships, hot tubs with a great view (classic ships have no hot tubs and no views). it is a great place to relax. The cost is $16 for a single day. Length of cruise, multi-days, and couples passes are available.

In addition, there is an "enhanced" package that includes you choice of body scrubs.

Unless a spa "treatment" or package specifically says that it includes use of the rainforest, this is a separate item with a separate charge.

I tried the spa on Carnival and thought the same. I went to the spa on the Dream and was very impressed. I had massage and facial with same therapist and she did a great job-comparable to my favorite spa back home.

• 4 months later...

The best time to go to the Rainforest is on shore days. Most people go into town, we do a quick couple hours in the AM then head back to the ship to relax in the RF. I do that on Castaway day too. After I eat lunch, we head back to the ship. Its a great time to do the new water rides as well as the RF.

At sea days are the worst. I can't even get a bike for 15 minutes because the gym is packed too.