Virgin drinks

2red4u

Thanks for the reply. My 16 year old, even when she choses to wear makeup looks underage, but is pretty with or with out makeup. We just want to make sure a bartender won't find it "fun" to spike her drink. We have ran into this problem, however she is good about telling us it tastes different.

Thanks for the reply. My 16 year old, even when she choses to wear makeup looks underage, but is pretty with or with out makeup. We just want to make sure a bartender won't find it "fun" to spike her drink. We have ran into this problem, however she is good about telling us it tastes different.

Her card will be cut so they know she's underage. If they do spike a drink I'd be under the impression they'd be fired considering its illegal to serve underage.....

Edited by MCAT48

Thanks everyone. I really figured the bartenders on a ship would not be stupid enough to risk their jobs but I'm a mom and had to ask. And that's actually a fairly reasonable price.

Understandable! I remember when we were on the beach in Nassau my step son came walking from a hut with the biggest piña colada my heart stopped and I made his dad take a few sips to make sure there was no alcohol In it before he could have it! I don't think ships staff would risk their jobs or livelihood for a laugh but you never know! :)

I remember being on my very first cruise at the age of 14 and I asked for a virgin piña colada and it got spiked. There's no way they would have thought I was old enough. I'm 30 now and still often get carded. I told my mom it tasted funny and she quickly figured out there was rum in it. That didn't happen on NCL though, it was aboard the Big Red Boat.