Hilton Galveston Island

WWbytheSEA

Has anyone stayed here recently? The reviews on TA are sort of mixed but appears liked remodel construction that just finished was an issue. Specifically I am looking to see if they offer a free shuttle to the cruise port and if I can park my car in their lot for the duration of my cruise (7days). I am staying here post cruise for one night as well.

Thanks Swingphi Now I just have to find if I can leave my rental on their lot for a week.

They have you park your car on a sister property back parking lot. The shuttle bus will lead everyone needing to park their cars to the parking lot. This will be where they drop you off post-cruise (for those that left a car for the week).

Edited by Camlott

• 3 weeks later...
Do you know what time the shuttle runs from the Hilton to the port and how often? Just curious with the new check-in times.

In our experience. First shuttles leave hotel around 11ish. They will assign you a time frame. Last few times we stayed there, there were only two rounds of shuttle buses 11 & 11:30. It all depends on how many cruisers are staying and need shuttle services. It's not a constant running service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk