Saphire Princess Lido Deck

1bigballer

HI there, you may want to post this over on the main Princess board if you don't get many/any response here. Be specific with the thread, I would word it something like Sapphire balcony, private, noise above? Lido deck.

I just took a look at the deck plan on the Princess site and if i am not mistaken (and I could very well be) it LOOKS like the sports deck is just above you. That MAY be a problem if you have heavy footed people running the track early? I just can't remember we were on Carribe.

• 2 weeks later...

No problem at all. Never hear the track 'cause it is 2 decks above, we always are on Lido on the Grand class and love it. Balconies are very private, and covered more than the others and you don't worry about not being sunny as the main pool/sunning area is right outside your door.

Thanks for the replies. It seems that the balconies are smaller but more private and completely covered. Sounds good to me. Love that we're rignt next to the pool and pool bar! Is there entertainment around the pool area and food? Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

Like I said, "best seat int he house".

Right out side your door and steps dowjn the hall are

1. ( flanking he pool bar) are the pizza place and the grill. I love their pizza!!

2. the ice cream is just onthe other side of the pool.

3. On the warm cruises, there is entertainment and the pool games right around the pool just steps

4. The spa (with the sheltered "no kids" pool and hot tubs) are up just one flight of stairs right out side your door.

Archived