video to get bodden tours

PaRaDoX3d

So I booked my bodden tour and he gave a little map and some instructions.

I saw someone in another thread mention there was a video somewhere to follow but no link was posted and I could not find it online.

Can someone post the link and also say approximate time to get there from the Carnival dock at Mahogony Bay?

Thanks

It is about a 5-7 minute walk once you are out of the tourist village. There is a set of stairs on the left of the hill now so you don't need to walk uphill in the way of incoming vehicles. Can't find the video, but here are the directions from my confirmation email (which you probably already got):

Mahogany Bay Cruise Center (Carnival Dream, HAL Ryndam): As you exit your ship, customers on Local Independent Tours will be required by Carnival Corporation to exit their dock area through the gates and walk over the hill to the main road. Once outside the gates and over the hill, look for our representatives holding VICTOR BODDEN signs. One of our representatives will greet you, locate your name on our list and introduce you to your guide for the day. At the end of your tour day, we ARE able to drop you off to the entrance of the dock...so you will only have to do this long walk one-way, when you first arrive. You can view the hill behind the red-roofed building here http://www.boddentours.com/images/mahoganybayhill.jpg and print a map from the Mahogany Bay ship docks to our location here http://boddentours.com/images/maptobodden.gif

++ The Port Manager of the Mahogany Bay Cruise Center has negotiated with the on-site Taxi Association to provide transportation, if required, to the Independent Tours meeting area over the hill. The negotiated flat-rate for this taxi service is $2 per person. Please see the Taxi Dispatcher (in the Green Mahogany Bay shirt) to arrange for your group to utilize this service -- tell them that you need the $2 per person transport to Victor Bodden Tours on the other side of the hill. Or, if you'd rather, you can still walk over the hill (approximately 350 yards) to the designated area. ++

Be advised, many other independent tour companies, as well as the Carnival Corporation excursion department, want your tour-business, too! We pride ourselves on our tours, and are happy that you have selected Bodden Tours as your hosts during your Roatan port stop! Be prepared, as you may be approached by representatives of many of these other tour companies. Although we appreciate you supporting our Local Independent Tour Operators, we ask that you tell them your tour is already set, and head toward the Bodden Tours representatives at the locations outlined above.

**NOTE: Recently, someone has been impersonating our Bodden Tours dispatcher on the Carnival dock property, before you leave for "the walk." This person/persons is NOT affiliated with our company so be very careful! Here are images of several of the "uniforms" worn by unsanctioned individuals, although they look "official"...BEWARE: http://www.boddentours.com/images/falseguide.jpg and http://www.boddentours.com/images/falseguide2.jpg People wearing these shirts DO NOT represent my company, or the companies of any "true" independent tour guides! They have been known to say they work for Bodden Tours, or will tell you that the monkeys or ziplines (or another aspect of your tour) has been cancelled. Again, these people DO NOT work for our company, or any other independent tour company -- they are "poachers", trying to steal your business and money. Once outside the fenced-in Mahogany Bay complex, you can be sure that you are speaking to a Bodden Tours representative by their uniform (Bodden Tours placard sign, Bodden Tours polo shirt, etc.)**

Edited by JenMJM