Cunard Insights etc - web workaround?

BA380

Hello there!

Unless I'm missing something, you can't access information about Insights or comedians or special guests for specific voyages at the moment on Cunard.com.

Has anyone figured out a workaround to find this information anywhere? I would love to know who is going to be on the QM2 Caribbean Fiesta Christmas cruise.

Thanks in advance!

Hello there!

Unless I'm missing something, you can't access information about Insights or comedians or special guests for specific voyages at the moment on Cunard.com.

Has anyone figured out a workaround to find this information anywhere? I would love to know who is going to be on the QM2 Caribbean Fiesta Christmas cruise.

Thanks in advance!

Go to the Cunard site and follow "Cruise Deals" to the voyage you are interested in. Scroll down the left hand side to Activities Onboard which will give you the guest speakers, if list available at this time.

Hey there - best wishes for your upcoming trip. I've found in the past that some of the best entertainers (musicians, variety, etc) have appeared with no prior notice until you are on board. At that point, they will show up in the daily schedule. You'll probably find that there will be some pleasant surprises. I hope that will be the case for you. Have fun!

Archived