Excursions with Infants on Allure of the Seas. HELP!

sfojo10

My husband and I will be traveling with our 12 month old on Allure of the Seas in August. Being from Miami we have cruised a lot over the years and know how the excursions and ports of call work. However, this will be the first time we cruise with a baby! I'm not sure whether to pre-book excursions through the cruise or arrange for transportation at the port. We just want to head over to a beach for a couple of hours and would be booking the "beach break" type of excursions. Our ports of call include St. Kitts, St. Maarten, and Nassau. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you in advance!

My husband and I will be traveling with our 12 month old on Allure of the Seas in August. Being from Miami we have cruised a lot over the years and know how the excursions and ports of call work. However, this will be the first time we cruise with a baby! I'm not sure whether to pre-book excursions through the cruise or arrange for transportation at the port. We just want to head over to a beach for a couple of hours and would be booking the "beach break" type of excursions. Our ports of call include St. Kitts, St. Maarten, and Nassau. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Will you be bringing a car seat? I would recommend that you take your infant car seat without the base. I would just take a taxi to a beach that interests you. Cruising with a 12 month old can be done. I did it with my DD. planning ahead really helps. Just a friendly note: take way more diapers than you think you need. They are hard to come by.