Future Credit Given on Feb. 20 9N Cruise

We were on the 9 night Quantum sailing on Feb. 20 and for those onboard know that we were given a letter offering a future cruise credit because the "main" dining venues were unavailable one night. (I think it was the night we were docked in San Juan)

Does anyone from that cruise still have that letter with the code? I've looked everywhere and can't find it!!!! ARGH! I'm booking a cruise on the Ovation and wanted to use if for that.

THANKS in advance and I can give you my PM for the code..

There was no code as Car Dealer said, they are supposed to send us something. Someone posted on the roll call that they had called RCCL about this and were told it takes about 8 weeks to be mailed after the cruise.

I am hoping we can use it on a cruise that is already booked, but I have not seen any confirmation of that yet.

Thanks folks!

Ok, maybe that's why I can't find that letter, probably didn't take it with me!

Really hope they honor the code AFTER booking because our deposit is due at the end of the day today.

Thank you again for your replies!

Just a heads up, I was on the Maiden voyage and we received a % discount letter approx 8 weeks after our cruise. I was able to apply it to an existing cruise I had already booked months before the cruise I was on. There were no problems.

Just an FYI, My letter went directly to my friend who was the lead on the booking. She was my room mate and lived states away.