Recent Experiences with Mark's Tours?

yatric

Hello All,

I am on a ship that has a stop in Ocho Rios. I am considering making a booking with Mark Morris of Mark's Tours, for a group of 6.

I have read on the boards some glowing reviews as well as some that were kept waiting while the tour operator solicited others to join. However, other than a small number, these reviews are from 2013 or earlier.

Anybody have recent experiences with Mark's tours? Or, is there some other tour operator/company that you can recommend? We are looking to do some combination of Dunn's River Falls, River Tubing, Blue Hole.

Thanks!

Go ahead and book him before someone else does! :) My first tour with Mark was back in summer of 2010. You can read my review here. We had a second tour with him in March of this year. My group of 13 went to Blue Hole, Scotchies, and then Mammee Bay.

Blue Hole was the highlight once again. Although, it has gotten a lot more crowded and commercialized since 2010, we still rank it above Dunn's River Falls. Mammee Bay was beautiful. It's perfect if you like to relax in shallow and calm waters.