Emmanual Tours- Barbados

4cats,1dog

I found Emmanuel Tours on Trip Advisor a few months ago. I searched CC boards and someone mentioned them on a thread from years ago. We are adult party of four on a Southern Caribbean Cruise. The cruise tours did not excite us, so I was looking for a better time. I picked the Tour off Emmanuel Tour website that included Harrison's Cave and Mount Gay Rum Tour. I paid a $30 deposit by phone. This tour included the entrance fees for both places and a great lunch from a local patron. We were picked up at the port entrance by Justin Greenidge. He was in a newer model Mercedes Benz van. He was holding a sign with my name on it. Justin was informative and polite. The Van was spotless

There were only the four of us on this tour. We did not book as a private tour.

We made our way to Harrison's cave. Justin Got us tickets to enter and waited for us outside. The tour was an hour long. Very cool place. I have never been in a cave before. Dark, wet and beautiful. Then we went to a lookout spot to take pictures. What a beautiful place. Afterwards, we stopped at a little outside diner for a barbeque lunch. Food was awesome. Now on our way to Mount Gay Rum Plant. There are two places one makes the rum and the other bottles it. We only went to the bottle plant. They pack 10,000 bottles a day. Wow. We started with a rum punch, then toured the plant and watched a short movie about their history. Then we tasted about 8 different Rums. There was not a big push to purchase anything. We were only a short distance to the ship. Justin took us back to the ship safely. We were a very happy group going back. I highly recommend Emmanuel Tours. We went on tours on all 6 islands on our vacation. This was by far the best tour of our whole trip. The price was very reasonable. The experience was priceless. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)