Mr. Sanchos - Pay as You Go

evaandjon

Hello all -

For Mr. Sanchos - Pay as you go side do you need to make reservations or just show up?

Also - from people who have visited.... can you pleas share various costs that you had.....

Do they charge for lounge chairs? etc..... please share anything.

Eva

Hello all -

For Mr. Sanchos - Pay as you go side do you need to make reservations or just show up?

Also - from people who have visited.... can you pleas share various costs that you had.....

Do they charge for lounge chairs? etc..... please share anything.

Eva

Yes, you can just show up for the Pay as you go. They will try to talk you into the AI though so be prepared to just say no. There is no charge for chairs as long as you buy something. No minimum. There is a charge for the water toys ($12 when I was there last year). We were 4 people, had 2 buckets of beer and 2 frozen drinks. No food and paid about $60 with tip. I would definately recommend Mr. Sanchos and would do it again if I get back to Cozumel

• 2 months later...
Yes, you can just show up for the Pay as you go. They will try to talk you into the AI though so be prepared to just say no. There is no charge for chairs as long as you buy something. No minimum. There is a charge for the water toys ($12 when I was there last year). We were 4 people, had 2 buckets of beer and 2 frozen drinks. No food and paid about $60 with tip. I would definately recommend Mr. Sanchos and would do it again if I get back to Cozumel

Do you have any pics of the PAYG side? I have been on the AI side and it was really nice. I especially like the swim up bar and the palapas at each table. I am trying to decide if we should just do the pay as you go and pay for the other excursions we want to do there. Also, do you know if the swimming excursion they offer has lots of sea life?

Thanks for any info!:D