westiegirl

Westiegirl

Have booked inside cabin 11055 on the jewel, any info on the location of this would be great please. Havent sailed before and cant understand what is either side of these two cabins. Also will it be noisy under the pool etc. thanks:confused:

Actually 1105 is located under womans locker rooms. You wont have problems with noise. Newer ships cabins are very much soundproof.

I dont understand your question what is on either side of the cabin... cabins are on both sides. You can view deck plans by going to http://www.rccl.com click on ships, then look under the radience clas then click on Jewel then click on deck plans.

Since you have never cruised before--- you booked an inside cabin- these cabins are VERY dark 24 hours a day. Take an alarm clock with glowing numbers.

Here is the ROyal caribbean board-- lots of information here that could help you.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83

Thanks serene56, I apologise for my ignorance in not making myself clear, it is the NCL Jewel. Not knowing anything about cruise lines I was not aware that there was more than on Jewel On the deck plan there appears to be only 2 cabins together and then a corridor either side. However thanks for the tip about the clock will do.:D

how are you making out finding your way around here?

did you know if you click on your name you can view ALL your posts?

If you o to the top and click on USER CP you can view all your post that have a reply since your last visit.

Hi again, thanx for your last message serene56, sorry didnt get back to you but it was late here in the uk and I had just got in from work, tired ,and went to bed.

Again the tips were helpful thanx, am slowly gettin the hang of things, though I keep making mistakes. Everyone seems very helpful and I am amazed how much info is on.

Had a call from friends last night inviting us to join them on a panama canal cruise next year, will have to think about that one, I am still excited about the Jewel (NCL :D ) to Canada/New york.

Again thanx:cool:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24

checkout the group boards for prices for your friends.. These are some of the best deals around.

You will get the hang of it sooner or later. Yes-- its a lot of information to digest for first time cruisers...but ya know--its the best information site out there.

Hi serene56, just thought I would let you know that after all your helpful advice and everything I have read on these boards (so much info), we have taken the plunge (no pun intended) and upgraded to a balcony cabin on the NCL Jewel. The girl at NCL was so helpful and advised us which was the best of the choices we had, mid ship on deck 9. we are so excited and cant wait to see it. Just thought I would share this with you. happy sailing:D

Archived