Nassau and Freeport-Best place to do it all

dayzfan4life

Hi Fellow Cruisers! I am travelling with 5 other ladies ages 20-45 and we are looking for the best place to "do it all" in the Bahamas! We will be there mid September this year. We all want to do excursions, but would like the ability to meet up for drinks or lunch throughout the day. Is there a place that would be best for us to visit? We have some that want to parasail, jet ski, swim with dolphins, bar hop, or just relax on the beach. We don't mind spending some $ but not everyone wants to! Is there a central location to do all these things?

Any ideas?

Nassau is a pretty centralized port. You can do excursions once you get off the boat rather than booking them through Carnival...your choice. The people who don't want to spend money. I recommend Junkanoo Beach. For those who like to Atlantis or different tours. I can't really recommend the must dos because I went with people who didn't want to spend money. On Junkanoo Beach they have different water activities like Jet skis, banana boats, paddle boarding, etc. They are next to nothing to ride them so if they are up for that. It is a cheap way to have fun. They have Fat Tuesday's right there on the pier so you can get one of those drinks and be good to go!