Mahogony bay cabanas

jerseyaxn

While technically, the entire cruise center is "wheelchair accessible" and you can get to the backs of the cabanas via the walkway, I believe the entrances require going up a couple of steps from the sand side. Maybe some one has experience using wheel chairs with a cabana rental.

• 2 weeks later...

I remember an entrance way you can get to the middle of where all the cabanas are, but I believe it does end before you can get to the cabanas unless they have recently had them redone. You would need to have someone try to push you in a wheelchair to your cabana and then be lifted up the couple of stairs on the front port to be able to get inside of a cabana if you are wheelchair bound. In my signature, click the Roatan/Mahogany bay review and then scroll to post #5. This is what an upclose view of the cabana for you to look at in picture # 1 of post 5. In picture #3 in post 5, look to the right of the photo and you can see the middle entrance to the area which is a ramp to get in the sand to get to your cabana. ( The last photo in post #5 shows that same ramp but on the left of the photo. It does not lead to a cabana, but a thruway to get out behind the cabanas onto a walking path. Hope these pictures can help you in some way.

• 3 weeks later...