Royal Refreshment

Does anyone know if the Royal Refreshment includes a souvenir cup? It doesn't list it as such so do they just put something on your card saying you purchased it and give you a normal cup? Also, where do I go to find out how much the specialty restaurants are (like Johnny Rockets etc)? I tried look online but am having a heck of a time. I wish they would just put a list together "this is what is free (food, activities drink etc) and this is what is extra along with the cost.........

I'll be on Oasis if that matters

Edited by CruisingLover

I received a cup with mine on Jewel this month. It was in the room when we checked in because I had purchased the package online before the cruise. My MIL purchased the package when we boarded and they gave her the cup at that time.

Prices for specialty restaurants are all over the place. Pretty sure Johnny Rockets is still a $4.95 cover charge which includes all you can eat food but a la carte for shakes, malts, and soda (unless you have soda card, in which case these would be free). Here is a good source for the others, although I'm not 100% sure if all are current:

http://blog.icruise.com/2013/04/royal-caribbean-specialty-dining-guide-what-is-included-vs-additional/

Edit: I saw Sabor wasn't included here. It's $25 per person

Edited by Restless24

Prices for specialty restaurants are all over the place. Pretty sure Johnny Rockets is still a $4.95 cover charge which includes all you can eat food but a la carte for shakes, malts, and soda (unless you have soda card, in which case these would be free). Here is a good source for the others, although I'm not 100% sure if all are current:

http://blog.icruise.com/2013/04/royal-caribbean-specialty-dining-guide-what-is-included-vs-additional/

Edit: I saw Sabor wasn't included here. It's $25 per person

Oh my goodness, THANK you so much for this!! VERY HELPFUL :):) What type of restaurant is Sabor?

A few restaurants listed as being on Oasis are not on that list. Any other place I may be able to find them? They are Cups & Scoops, Starbucks and Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine

Thanks!!