Vista Steakhouse- First Night Wine Discount

pmb526

Does anyone know if the Vista allows you to buy bottles of wine the first night at the 50% discount to use later in the week? I have been able to do this on a few other Carnival ships but I did not have luck on one recent cruise so it appears this may vary from ship to ship.

It has been our experiences in all the various Steakhouses that we received a free bottle of wine on the first night of sailing. On the Valor last year, we even received a free bottle of wine on the second night we ate in the Steakhouse.

Does anyone know if the Vista allows you to buy bottles of wine the first night at the 50% discount to use later in the week? I have been able to do this on a few other Carnival ships but I did not have luck on one recent cruise so it appears this may vary from ship to ship.

We sailed on the Vista in January (1/8/17) and I bought 3 bottles of wine the first night. The waiter opened all 3 bottles. It seemed this was a requirement. I was the only one at the table drinking wine. It was all half price.