Beach selection and logistics on Labadee for group with some special needs

batt01

I would really appreciate help with choosing a beach, and logistics on how to get my small group settled for the day on Labadee

I am cruising with my elderly parents (they walk very slowly but are able to climb stairs, etc), my daughter (who has autism) and my husband. I want to get everything settled for them to make our Labadee day start out as easy and relaxing as possible.

We are looking for a beautiful and quiet beach (or as quiet as possible). We would like a soft sand beach and easy access to the ocean.

Help me decide between Nellie's, Barefoot or Columbus (Is one of these for suite guests only? We are in a Family Promenade, which I assume is not considered a suite, or is it?).

Also, can anyone help me with logistics? I am thinking that I will try to be one of the first off the ship and head to a beach and settle an area for our group. Then, when the rest of the group comes ashore they can find me and we will be all settled. This is the best plan with an autistic child - I can have all her comfort items on her beach chair, ready to go. I am thinking that I would like two clam shells next to each other, or four chairs under a palm tree as most of us would like shade.

Can any of you experts out there give me a blow by blow of how to go about this? I'm thinking that we need to select an area ahead of time so that my husband and the rest can find me (not certain we will be able to text). It would be great if I could tell them "get on the tram and get off at the ____ exit and then follow signs to ____ beach and then look for me." Or something like that...

Thanks!