Wild Tours XRail to Jade Cavern

disneygirl10

I have the X-Rails excursion booked through NCL for my upcoming cruise in late October on the Getaway. The name of the excursion changed to: ATV Adventure to Jade Cavern – double

I confirmed with the shore excursions desk that it is the same. He said they changed the name because no one know what an "X-Rail" was...

The ATVs are still available, but the X-Rails aren't. X-Rails have an age min of 6. My son is 7.

The ATVs have much older age restrictions.

No clue why NCL stopped offering that specific one, the videos and reviews are mostly good from what I've read.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a few years, but we booked directly with Wild Tours 7 years ago (for the ATV tour) and 6 years ago for the Xrails Tour. We did it this way, both times, because we didn't want to return to the cruise ship right after the tour (wanted to go to Paradise Beach) and that wasn't an option if we booked directly through cruise line.

It's been a few years, but we booked directly with Wild Tours 7 years ago (for the ATV tour) and 6 years ago for the Xrails Tour. We did it this way, both times, because we didn't want to return to the cruise ship right after the tour (wanted to go to Paradise Beach) and that wasn't an option if we booked directly through cruise line.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums