Naples to Pompeii to Sorrento to Positano tour share June 19, 2015

mikawalton

Hello All. Taking a page out of cruzin4fun2, I booked a shore excursion for Pompeii, Sorrento, and Positano with Joe Bananas Italy. There are four of us- 3 adults and an 11 yo girl. We would love for you to join us. We are currently at: 120 Euros a person but with more people we can go for a price as low as 70 or 80 Euros. If you are interested here is the link: https://italytoursharing.com/groups/.../232#create_ok Hope to see you there. Only 59 DAYS and counting to we arrive in Italy!!!!!

Here's the Web Description

" Either me or my driver will wait for you outside of the cruise ship terminal of Naples, I'll stand there with the sign with your name on it.

While we drive by Naples I'll give you informations about the city of Naples.

Then we'll drive by the feet of the volcano (Mt Vesuvius) the guilty of Pompeii and many other villages, soon after we'll reach Pompeii where you are going to visit the ruins.

After your time in the ruins we’ll meet outside and we'll move to Sorrento, we stop right in the main square of Sorrento where you can have one hour or more to explore this wonderful town and have a snack or lunch on your own, obviously with the suggestions of your driver,

we'll find ourselves driving down-hill directly through Positano we will descend down the winding one-way road, bypassing many picturesque houses and shops, and arrive in the heart of the town, at Piazza "dei Mulini" is the last point where we can get by car ,we park our car and we walk downtown where all the streets leading to the waterfront are .

Here we can have about one hour or more to discover this beautiful village denominated "The Jewel of The Amalfi Coast"

Positano has beautiful things to see: the cathedral, shops selling ceramics, lemons, shoes and "Positano fashion”. After this wonderful visit we'll drive back to the ship. if we start our tour at 8.00/8.30am we'll be back at ship by 5.00/5.30pm.