Superfamily Cabin questions - MSC Preziosa

ganigani

Hi..!.. This is my first post but I have read yours for a long time.. I'm from Spain and I think our points of view or what we expect from a cruise are very *different ( between Mediterranean people and American people ) . Nevertheless I have always found your information very useful.

I have booked a Superfamily cabin( we are a family of five) in Msc Preziosa, sailing from Valencia. I haven, t found any review of this cabin. I know that a superfamily cabin is a guaranteed -Fantástica experience - cabin , on certain decks , showed* with yellow lines over deckplans.

As the super family *cabin incluyes 2 connected triple staterooms, *and we are five ... Could they assign us two separated cabins ?.Could they move (one or both)us during the cruise? How far in advance the will assign us the cabin numbers? *Does anybody know these cabins or have* any experience with this in other Msc fantasy class ship?I wait for your responses impatiently.Thanks a lot.

*Note: I apologize , *my english isn't very good, as you can see.I hope you can understand me.