30 days pre cruise -- liquid diet diary

day 10 precruise

:( 58,4 kg again

Totally my fault. I succumbed to cake ... lot's of it. Hanging head in shame....

Will try to stick to shake only today to make up for it.

Went shopping yesterday... that was so much fun, since I fit in a smaller size again... I guess that made me uncautious and the cake sort of jumped me:o. Sigh.

Stef

day 9 precruise

58,2 kg

A shake each for breakfast and for lunch. 2 slices of bread with salami, mozarella and tomatos for dinner. I really wanted to do a shake only day, but after shovelling horse manure for 2 hours ... I needed something a little more solid:o.

Stef

ps: clock is ticking .... single digits to embarkation...:eek::eek::eek:

day 8 precruise

58,2 kg

I think I should slowly say goodbye to my weight goal ... not looking like it's gonna happen.

Yesterday I had a shake for breakfast and for dinner. For lunch I had a pizza margherita ... lol -- that's probably a very good reason as to why that number didn't go down again:D:rolleyes:.

Oh well, life is too fun to not break the rules of dieting once in a while.

Stef

day 7 precruise

57,7 kg :)

okay ... final countdown ... the very last week to loose the rest of the wobbly mass in order to fit into that bikini.

Yesterday I had two eggs, grated parmesiano cheese, 4 tomatoes and two mushrooms all mixed together and panfried for breakfast with bread. A shake for lunch and two slices of bread for dinner (lol -- one topped with liversausage and one with camembert cheese:o).

day 6 precruise

57,8 kg

no shakes yesterday ... I just needed a break! A bread with camembert cheese and tomatos for breakfast, a baked potato with sauce and a salad for lunch and two slices of bread with cream cheese for dinner .... oh and a (small) chocolate bar for a snack:o:rolleyes::o.

Stef

day 4 precruise

yesterday 58,1 kg

today 57,8 kg

Well, I guess this will be the end of the countdown... I still have so much stuff to prepare for the cruise and won't have any more time to post.

I didn't completely achieve my weight goal, but lost quite a bit.

I still have enough shake-powder left to "enjoy;):rolleyes:;)" one shake per day until the cruise. This way I aim to keep the lost pounds off until then.

I've lost a couple of centimeters around waist, tummy and thighs and I do fit in my formal dress.... so since that's pretty much what I wanted.... Whoohooo!!!

Thanks for reading along! And good luck and a strong will to all of you out there, trying to loose a couple of pounds "spontaneously"!!!! You can do it --- It won't be fun but it'll be worth it!

Oh and of course you're all invited to read along in my upcoming picture review, so you can see if I did or didn't fit into that darn dress:D!

The end

Stef

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the inspiration! I have 68 days until my cruise and I want to lose a lot. I need to lose 40+ lbs but I know I waited too long to reach that goal. Half of that would be good. Anyway, I'm going to start protein shakes and keep a diary just like you did.

Off to read your cruise review now...