Time for tour with Ellis??

Momto3kiddos

Hello All! Thanks in advance for any help given. We will be cruising on Carnival Sunshine for spring break. So my question is we will be in port from 1 to 8 and I would really like to do his main tour. I have already emailed him and he said he could get me back to port by 6. Daylights saving time is March 12 which I believe will switch us to the same as San Juan. Has anyone does this tour with with similar circumstances and could make me feel slightly more comfortable booking this? As a side note I am open tour other suggestions on his tours.

• 1 month later...

My husband and I did Charco Frio with Ellis last year and are looking at Charco Azul for our next visit. Ellis was a fantastic guide. We had a great time away from the crowds. I wouldn't hesitate to book with him again. He'll get you back to the ship in time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• Thanks 1

We're going with Ellis on 2/4 upon recommendations so here's to hoping! We're going with him pre-cruise on the Mango Daiquiri tour. I'll keep you updated

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You will love it! My daughter and I did that 2 years ago and had a wonderful time!!

Two years ago we booked Ellis for a tour before flying home late in the afternoon. Our flight got cancelled and we were stranded in San Juan. He assured us we would be fine - and took us to hotels to get a room. Finally, through a friend's suggestion, we were able to get a B&B. He took us there, then after dropping off our stuff, he took us on a wonderful all day tour into the interior. We went to a town with an all day pig roast and dancing. We were actually welcomed by the band leader who noticed there were guests. The food was great.

Trust Ellis - you won't be sorry.

• 4 weeks later...