adventureantigua

tfg

Hi

I sent a booking form to adventure Antigua and received a reply that they were looking into it.

Has anyone any experience of how long they take to get back to you

Think it a bit odd there is no e mail address to contact them and does anyone know if they offer discounts for children.

Thanks in advance

Terry

If you look at the FAQ page on the Adventure Antigua website there is an explanation of why no e-mail contact. It's the 1st question asked. We usually hear back in a day or two, but since the hurricane just went thought the area things may take a little longer. There's a discount for booking online but I don't see reduced prices for kids, you can always ask them. There's a section on the booking form to ask questions.

If you look at the FAQ page on the Adventure Antigua website there is an explanation of why no e-mail contact. It's the 1st question asked. We usually hear back in a day or two, but since the hurricane just went thought the area things may take a little longer. There's a discount for booking online but I don't see reduced prices for kids, you can always ask them. There's a section on the booking form to ask questions.

Thanks for your reply

I still have not heard back from them and i have sent a reply to the original e mail they sent me

Hope it is the hurricane the reason for the delay although it would not of taken long to tell me that

Terry

Thanks for your reply

I still have not heard back from them and i have sent a reply to the original e mail they sent me

Hope it is the hurricane the reason for the delay although it would not of taken long to tell me that

Terry

Make sure you're checking your spam folder, replies from there sometimes end up in the spam folder.