My Jamaican Home excursion?

moran4carnival

We are trying to figure out what to do in Ocho

Rios Jamaica when we cruise on the Breeze in February.

We can't really do anything but a beach type excursion because my husband has had hip surgery recently and can't take any chances for awhile. I read in a review recently that someone went on a Carnival Excursion Tour called "My Jamaican Home for a day" does anyone know about this? I don't see it listed on their website.

• 1 month later...

I have been looking for more reviews on this excursion too and there really aren't very many. Here is the description for the excursion from Carnival's site. You might not be able to see it yet if your cruise is too far out. I am cruising in a few weeks and am doing this excursion on 9/9. I will let you know how it goes!

Excursion Overview

All inclusive made to order food and premium beverages.

You must be 21 years to consume alcoholic beverages.

Choose from a variety of food and snacks all day. Snorkel gear, childrens toys, all included.

Kick your shoes off, enjoy a home cooked lunch, and relax at your Jamaican home for a day.

Excursion Description

Kick your shoes off, enjoy a home cooked lunch, and relax at your Jamaican home for a day. Our house is your house, and as your hosts we treat you to a wonderful day of pampering and excellent service.

Once you arrive, find a spot to lounge. Hangout on the beach or relax on the patio of your seaside escape with all the comforts of this amazing beachfront Jamaican home.

Watch as your chef fires up the ocean side grill with a lunch cooked to order. He might even share the secret to his mouth watering jerk chicken with you. Choose to play a friendly game of beach volley ball on our private beach, or curl up on the couch with your favorite novel, all you need is to do is enjoy a day totally at your leisure.

Open your hearts, as your hosts have opened theirs, to welcome you to your home away from home.

Minimum age: 1 year

Activity Level: Easy

Duration 5 Hours

Infants Free

Meal Included

Water Activity

• 2 months later...