bathrobes on qm2

dakacz

Yes in other cabins as well. Different fabric to those in PG and above; we have to endure less fluffy ones:eek:.

Mary

Oh No....

Question about the robes, i have been in hotels, resorts that have them in the room, when i try them on it seems they have been made for a person 4ft tall and a size 2 !!!! ...i am 6ft tall, 13 stone and as yet no belly overhand (this may change following the cruise :) )

Are the ones on the QM2 a standard size or do you have to request them

cheers

Brian

Oh No....

Question about the robes, i have been in hotels, resorts that have them in the room, when i try them on it seems they have been made for a person 4ft tall and a size 2 !!!! ...i am 6ft tall, 13 stone and as yet no belly overhand (this may change following the cruise :) )

Brian

They'll fit round you, although may be a little shorter than you would wish:eek:.

Oh No....

cheers

Brian

shorter and larger and longer sizes are available but hard to find .

the room steward or the butler may need a little prompting to find it from the laundry dept for you

Thank you for your replies,

I still laugh from 1 holiday to the Maldives and the bath robe must have been made for a local islander, i could bearly get my arm into it and no way would it fastern :) made a great photo and brings a smile at the memory every time we see it.

Brian

Archived