Sante Day Spa?

nkdelgado

Sante is a wonderful place! We had a delightful day there.

Make your reservations well in advance as they only accept a very limited amount each day. They have a taxi dispatcher at the gate of the pier who will get you in a taxi at an agreed rate, to their dock in a major island resort. You will be picked up by their private boat and taken to island, and the place is yours for the day!

Relaxation, exploring the jungle and the beach, snorkeling if you like, and the wonderful massages lead up to a home cooked spa cuisine lunch. It is all delightful and about 1/3 the price it would cost at home or on the ship!

Check out our review and pics at http://www.elite.net/~thehalls/wcarib.html

You will love it!!

Has anyone heard of a private spa/beach called Sante wellness centre? I would love to have any information or experiences regarding this excursion.

Thanks in advance

Kelly

I have made reservations for Feb 2009 as a surprise birthday gift, it should be a great day.

If you put in Sante Spa in the search on the right side you will get all sorts of favorable posts.

Also check out their website, it has everything listed with prices.

I have made reservations for Feb 2009 as a surprise birthday gift, it should be a great day.

If you put in Sante Spa in the search on the right side you will get all sorts of favorable posts.

Also check out their website, it has everything listed with prices.

Thank You, I am booking for our April 9th cruise.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hi,

just spent a week at Sante Day Spa (formally a B&B ) I was the last guest they had. It is part of the Parrot Tree development on the Eastern part of the isla, so less crowds.Their place has a private beach with the reef a short swim away from their doorstep. The owners are Northern Californians.

She does deep tissue massage and facials and other spa related treatments while her husband will ferry you out to the reef. I also used their kayak to paddle along the reef every day. It was a great experience

and I highly recommend this place to all Roatan visitors

Archived