Miami disabled taxi

n12s08

I found this info for you. It is a .pdf brochure which lists the various Miami taxicab companies and the number of accessible taxis each one has. I could not find out anywhere if they wait in rank at the airport, how you order one for the port, etc. The list has phone numbers, however, so you could call a couple of the larger companies and ask them about this.

Hope it helps.

If you are ever in Vegas or Seattle, all you have to do (if you are a the airport) is contact the taxi starter and if there isn't an accessible taxi in the rank he will call for the next one in the waiting area to come forward. I've seldom had to wait more than five to ten minutes.

M.

• 1 month later...
I found this info for you. It is a .pdf brochure which lists the various Miami taxicab companies and the number of accessible taxis each one has. I could not find out anywhere if they wait in rank at the airport, how you order one for the port, etc. The list has phone numbers, however, so you could call a couple of the larger companies and ask them about this.

Hope it helps.

If you are ever in Vegas or Seattle, all you have to do (if you are a the airport) is contact the taxi starter and if there isn't an accessible taxi in the rank he will call for the next one in the waiting area to come forward. I've seldom had to wait more than five to ten minutes.

M.

HI Mindy97,

This is great information very useful,

Thank you so very much,

n12s08

I am wheelchair dependent and flew into Miami last November for my cruise. You will have no problem with a wheelchair accessible van at the airport. If one is not already there waiting, they will call one for you. All you have to do is go outside by the taxi's and someone will help you.