Couples Tower Isle, Ocho Rios from Falmouth?

DebbieN167

Has anyone gone from the Falmouth port to Couples Tower Isle Resort in Ocho Rios? Want to know if it's do-able and how much transportation would be.

I know the day pass for this All Inclusive is $100 PP.

I see other tours/transport to Ocho Rios from Falmouth but not this.

TYIA

Has anyone gone from the Falmouth port to Couples Tower Isle Resort in Ocho Rios? Want to know if it's do-able and how much transportation would be.

I know the day pass for this All Inclusive is $100 PP.

I see other tours/transport to Ocho Rios from Falmouth but not this.

TYIA

Hello ,

I live in Jamaica and I was wondering if you needed any help. Falmouth is not very close to the Couples Resort . It would take you about 45 minutes to get there. The hotel is in St Mary or on the border of St Ann and St Mary. Try a hotel in Runaway Bay or around that area if you donot want to travel so much. If you still want to stay at couples resort you would have to organize a taxi to pick up and drop you off. Thanks

Thank you so much for your reply and help. Since it would take long to get there and back, I'd be afraid to travel with an outside vendor for fear of being late getting back or something. The reason we wanted to go to that resort is we know someone that works there and wanted to see her for the day. I guess we won't go now. Thanks again.

true, but since we'd e the only ones going there it would cost a fortune for us in cab fare. Not worth it. Plus the $100 Per Person entry fee. Thanks for your help

Edited by DebbieN167

• 2 weeks later...

May I ask who you know there? I have been to Couples Hotel many times. It was our vacation of choice before we discovered cruising. I was there when it was Tower Isle back in 1972 for my Honeymoon. I was wondering if it was anyone I know.

I also have a great driver we use when we go to Falmouth. We usually go to FDR's because we know the owner, Frank.

Have fun when you are in Jamaica.

Irene

Hi Irene,

Her name is Ava Nathan. She's only there a few years. We know her from Sandals Montego Bay. We met her when we stayed there for a week 7 yrs ago.

We went back a year later just to visit her for the day when our cruise ship docked in Ocho Rios. Now that we dock in Falmouth, it's too far to go see her in Ocho Rios

Edited by DebbieN167